Working at Red Gate
Great jobs for great people
Location: Cambridge, UK
Salary: Red Gate offers competitive salaries and an extensive benefits package
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, flexible hours
We are always on the lookout for talented people who want to work for Red Gate. If you don’t see a vacancy that exactly matches your skills and experience, but believe you’d make an exceptional contribution to our team, we want to hear from you. Please send us your CV and a covering letter explaining why you want to work at Red Gate and what skills you have to offer; you can apply using the buttons at the bottom, or on the right-hand side of this page.
What makes you a Red Gater?
- We are looking for people who excel at software development, testing, usability, documentation, support, sales and/or marketing.
- You work well independently but also play nicely with others, as Red Gate enjoys using a collaborative approach as often as possible.
- You have great organisational skills.
- You have a no-holds-barred passion for technology.
- You’re down with the company culture.
What experience do you have?
- This will vary depending on the role.
What would really help?
- Strong views on Marmite are a good start.
- Appreciating the free food available daily is also good.
What’s the package?
- All those lovely Red Gate perks.
- Full-time roles are 40 hours per week Monday to Friday.
- Most roles have flexitime incorporating our core hours of 11-3. Some sales roles have different hourly requirements.
- Salary depends on the role.
What else should you consider?
- Red Gate has consistently been recognised as one of the best places to work in the UK.
- We value and trust the people who work here to do the best work they can do, in return they work in a relaxed and friendly environment with other incredibly talented people